Monday, December 20, 2010

Technology Inquiry Question

I put quite a bit of time on this task.  I looked at a lot of resources and picked the ones I felt were best and most helpful to me.  I also spent a lot of time on my Wiki as I had trouble getting the spacing to look correct after saving it.  The screencast took me a couple tries before I was happy with it.  But, overall I am very happy with my final Wiki and screencast.

This task has made me more comfortable with creating screencasts and hearing my own voice.  I also feel more comfortable with creating a wiki.  Creating this second screencast has helped me become better at writing my script and being more prepared than before.  I now feel confident that I can create a class wiki and look forward to adding to my current wiki so when I start to teach, I would like to have a wiki with resources for my students, such as the math podcasts and different sites they will find helpful when at home.  

No comments:

Post a Comment